Thursday, November 1, 2012

Leadership Through Artwork

My art teacher, Mr. Adams, shows leadership through his art skills.  He is very encouraging while I am unfortunate when it comes to artwork.  His constant help and understanding makes me want to continue to work hard through my challenging artwork.  He has been educated in art skills throughout college and has carried it on into his teaching in high school, middle school, and elementary school.  All of the students respect him because not only does he have art skills, but he also has the relationship skills that help the students to be able to know him and enjoy his company.  We feel like we can trust him and talk to him as if he is one of our friends.  He is an all around leader with a heart for the Lord and a heart for art.  He uses the gifts that God has given him to inspire his students to go to college for art because of his successes.  His skills make me want to work hard and to practice so that I can maybe some day achieve what he has achieved.  I wish I would have taken art all four years of high school now but I am enjoying art this year because of him.  Mr. Adams is an inspirational leader through his art work displayed around the room and inspires his students to achieve the highest goals that they have for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment