Saturday, November 17, 2012

Disabilities

Disabilities are very frequent in the world today.  When I see people walking around with disabilities, I immediately feel pity towards them.  When we had the school of disabled kids come to our school, I enjoyed getting to play with these kids and understand a little bit of what they go through on a regular basis.  I can love the people who are mentally and physically handicapped.  I can show them that I care for them no matter what is going on in there life.  There are many people who want to help take care of those who are disabled and we need to figure out ways to make that happen.  There are many opportunities that are not known to people.  I can help out with what I do know how to do and figure out ways to make it better for them and know that people do love and care for them.  I can also tell them that God is loving and kind and wants what is best for them.  Disabilities may be shown on the outside but these people have just as big of hearts as we do and are capable of loving others and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment