Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Leadership Through My Job

During the summer I plan to get a job so that I can help pay for some things during college and so that I will have some money saved up for after college.  I am going to need some extra money for when I plan to move into somewhere with my future husband.  I am planning on either working as a waitress at a restaurant, working at a kennel, or working as a receptionist at my father’s office.  No matter what I am planning on doing, I am still looking to be nice to everyone I encounter, people and dogs, and I plan to show the love of God through all of my actions.  My plans will also help me to decide what I want to do when I go to college.  Going into college I still do not know what I want to do and going through any of these jobs may in fact help me to decide what would be best for my future.  Since I do not know what I plan to do with my future, experiencing any of these jobs may in fact help me to understand what God has in store for my life.  Although the thought of college scares me a little, it is also very exciting because I am able to start thinking about my future and how I will be providing for myself and my family.  This time in my life is very important and I plan to do my job to the best of my ability and show my leadership skills through my actions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment