Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Leadership with Intelligence

Intelligence is always important when dealing with leadership.  A leader cannot truly be affective if they do not have at least a little bit of intelligence.  People in the world today would not support someone who did not have a basis for learning.  In leadership class the other day we took the IQ test and I think that that is very important when knowing what to do with the abilities that God has given me.  The IQ test shows what abilities we already have acquired over the years.  This is the basis for what we are supposed to go off of and figure out what to do with our lives.  People with really high IQ’s tend to be a little more awkward in life situations.  People with lower IQ’s may be better at other things such as having people skills or abilities that do not have to do with intelligence 100 percent.  God has given each of us our own gifts and abilities and we need to figure out what to do with all of them.  Although I have an above average IQ, I do not think that I am overly smart or will use only intelligence in my future.  My people skills are way better than my intelligence is and I think that that is what God has planned for me.  Intelligence is very important when it comes to leadership because intelligence is what will help leaders to make good decisions in hard situations.  Although it is not the main priority in leadership, it is definitely a necessity to some extent.   

No comments:

Post a Comment